21 September 2009

Lonely

Ooo, bad us for not posting in a while! We've been busy little bees. Well, CB has definitely been busy with moving south (for the winter?) and I've been busy dealing with the stupidity of men. Haha. Not fully, but that's the first thing that popped into my head.

A little update for all one (apparently) of you who read our blog: I dumped Cpt. Stoneage a week ago. And if what I am about to say makes me sound a little like a vindictive bitch, so be it... but it felt pretty damn good. I was thinking this is probably for a few reasons. 1) My relationship before that is hard to explain. Check that, it's too long and too crazy to fill anyone in who wasn't along for the ride. I think CB would agree. But, when it came time for us to admit defeat, he got there first. We "dropped the title of boyfriend/girlfriend" and were "just dating." Whatever-the-fuck that meant. *rolls eyes* I will admit I was ok with accepting that confusing bit at the time because I still loved him. I still love him now. Very much. And I think I've said it before that it's still very possible he's the one. But... with everything we had been through, it was horrible for him to be the first one to say "alright that's enough," in good ways and bad. So, after going through that and then being utterly shocked, angered and put off by Cpt. Stoneage's complete disregard for, um, living, I was not at all hesitant to end it. I'd be disliking him more and more for weeks and when the last straw became a bundle of last straws I just had to stop myself and say, "Ooook, no more worrying about this douche bag. Done." 2) Going back even further to my divorce. I spent months trying to change whatever I could so the Asshole (have I mentioned that nickname yet? Well, that's his nickname) wouldn't leave. Or whatever. Course finding out on your 3 year anniversary that he's cheating on you - for me anyway - switches flips and leaves them permanently on or off. Love went off and anger went on. I guess I was the one who set the divorce in motion, but I had still tried so hard for so long to make it work. Guh, and you know, just re-hashing this in a blog kind of makes me wanna McVomit a little. (Oh, McVomit is what I use for barfing now... it stemmed from the nicknames on Grey's Anatomy. Yeah.)

Where the fuck was I going with that? Oh, so yeah, no problem breaking that tie. I kind of want to throttle his fat ass just for the hell of it, but, as my intelligence has reminded me before, he's not worth it. Most of them aren't. Plus, he's CB's friend and for HER SAKE ONLY I wouldn't want to cause any drama. Unless she'd be ok with it 'cause I really would love to whoop his ass. Hmm...did I ever give that other guy a nickname? Oh. I did. The One. Ha.

Wow, I am hungry. Do I want to eat now, or do I want to wait a few more hours and possibly go out to lunch and get the most amazing pizza in the world? Hey that's what snacks are for yeah? I didn't really have anything to post today, except for the little snippet of gossip. But in case CB still isn't quite e-settled, I shall return sooner rather than later.

UJ xxoo (I think I may drop the xxoo...it's a little too Gossip Girl for me...)

No comments: